Pega Sales Automation uses standard Pega Platform user interface components, which means that the process for updating or editing sections in Pega Sales Automation is the same as for any other Pega Platform application.
Add new sections to the views in Pega Sales Automation by using standard Pega Platform user interface components.
- In the header of Dev Studio, launch the User portal.
- In the bottom-right corner of the User portal, click Open runtime toolbar.
- Click the Live UI icon.
- Select the area where you want to add the section.
- To open the rule in Dev Studio, click the See available actions icon, and then click Open in Dev Studio.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click App.
- Locate the section that you want to add and drag it into your specified section.
- Click Save as and save the ruleset to your application.
Previous topic Adding properties to sections Next topic Changing section visibility