To implement a minimum loveable product (MLP), complete the basic configuration steps listed below. You can also use the guided implementation steps within Pega Sales Automation by using the built-in Application Guides.
To access the Application Guides, in the top-right corner of App Studio, click. Application Guides guide you through the MLP product implementation without the need to navigate the application, as well as include some optional configuration settings you might consider important for your business needs.
- Create your application.
- Set up your sales team structure.
- Modify the lead and opportunity case types.
- Configure the User portal.
- Import your data.
- "Building your mobile app" in Sell everywhere with the mobile app.
- Connect to Microsoft Outlook or Gmail.
- Test and deploy your application.
Previous topic Creating your Pega Sales Automation implementation application Next topic Enabling application features