Modify the user experience (UX)
There are multiple places in which you can change the user interface of the User Portal. Each location that you want to update follows a similar process.
As you implement your changes to the user interface, have the end users test the changes. Do not wait until the end of a project to perform the testing because it is more expensive to make changes at the end of the release cycle.
Localization and accessibility are also common user experience requirements. For more information, see the Pega Platform help.
- Determine which part of the user interface to modify
- Configuring pages in the User portal
- Configuring the User portal navigation pane
- Setting up persona-based access rights to the User portal navigation pane
- Configuring the dashboard layout for the User portal
- Editing work object templates in App Studio
- Modifying other User portal elements
- Adding properties to sections
- Adding sections
- Changing section visibility
- Updating the skin
- Viewing and creating reports
Previous topic Configure the User portal Next topic Determine which part of the user interface to modify