Optional: Inviting people to your application
As an author, you can invite people to use your application by adding them as personas in App Studio. You can use the default personas or create custom personas.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click .
- At the bottom of the People screen, click Invite people to your application.
- In the Add users to applicationscreen, choose one of the
- Add a user by clicking the Down arrow key and then selecting a name from the list.
- Add a user by entering their email address.
- Choose a persona this user is related to from the list.The system displays both default and custom personas. For more information about creating personas, see Optional: Creating personas.
- Optional: To send an invitation email to the new person, click Send invitation.
- Click Close this modal to finish.
Previous topic Optional: Creating personas Next topic Territory model definition