Replying to emails directly from Pega Sales Automation
Reply to emails directly from Pega Sales Automation to reduce context switching between Pega Sales Automation and Microsoft Outlook, and increase sales representatives productivity while performing daily tasks.
- In the User portal navigation pane, perform any of the
Choices Action Reply to emails from Pulse
- Click Contact, Lead, or Opportunity
- Click the Pulse section to see any email exchanges.
UI-Kit only: Replying to emails from the Emails screen
- Click Emails.
- Open any email, and then click either Reply or
Note: You cannot see emails that the sender has not shared publicly because, by default, only email recipients can see their content. To set emails as public, in the Cosmos design system, on any open contact, click . In UI-Kit, on any open contact, click Mark as public.
- Enter the necessary email details, select an email template if necessary, and
then click Send.For more information about email templates, see Creating email templates.
Previous topic Sending emails by using the Microsoft Exchange web service Next topic Configuring listener accounts for emails and appointments