Changing section visibility
Use App Studio to determine the visibility of layouts and sections in Pega Sales Automation. For example, if you are a manager, modify the visibility of a section to ensure that only a manager can see the content of the section.
Pega Sales Automation Implementation Guide
- In the header of App Studio, click Preview application to launch the User portal.
- In the header of the User portal, click the Toggle design mode icon.
- Select the section for which you want to change the visibility.
- Click Edit this section.
- On the Edit this section tab, next to the element for which you want to change the visibility, click the Edit icon.
- In the Visibility field, change the visibility to either Always, Condition (expression), or Condition (When rule) depending on your business requirements.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
- Click Exit design mode.
Previous topic Adding sections Next topic Updating the skin