Configuring ON24 Platform integration
Configure an ON24 Platform account so that sales representatives can work more effectively by using leads generated by the system. Depending on the configuration scenario, job schedulers run daily and collect leads based on webinar registrations or attendee lists, and then create leads in Pega Sales Automation.
- Enable ON24 integration by selecting the ON24 integration
check box in App Studio.
For more information, see Enabling application features.
- Enter your organization's Client ID, Access Token Key, and Access Token Secret
values from the ON24 account.
For more information, see the ON24 documentation.
- Set up the desired lead generating behavior based on your business needs. You can choose to generate leads when ON24 users register for webinars, after they attend webinars, or to mark attendees as Hot in the lead record based on webinar attendance status changes.
Based on the behavior you select, the GetOn24Registrants job scheduler connected to the ProcessOn24Registrants activity runs daily to collect data from ON24 and create leads.
- To see the system-generated leads, open the User portal
and click Leads.In the Source column, ON24 integration-generated leads are labeled as Webinar.
Result: After the configuration is complete, on the main Leads screen you can see the new leads marked with the Webinar label.
- Optional: To modify the GetOn24Registrants job scheduler, perform
the following steps:
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click .
- Search for and open the GetOn24Registrants job scheduler.
- Modify the job scheduler settings, and then click Save.
Previous topic Connecting to Zoom Next topic Connecting to Gmail by using the Chrome extension