Configuring pages in the User portal
As an operator with the Author persona, use App Studio to modify the pages in the User portal. You can add new pages, remove pages, or edit page names and icons to adjust the User portal to your business needs.
Pega Sales Automation Implementation Guide
- Log into Pega Sales Automation as an Author.
- In the App Studio runtime toolbar, click Toggle design mode.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, expand the Pages menu.
- In the Pages menu, choose any of the following
Choices Actions Add a new page Click New. Remove a page Click the More options icon next to the page that you want to remove. Edit an existing page
- Click the More options icon next to the page that you want to configure, and then click Page settings.
- In the Page name field, enter the page name.
- To change the icon associated with this page, click Change and then select a new icon to replace the default page icon.
- Click Submit.
- To finish configuring pages, in the runtime toolbar, click Exit design mode.
Previous topic Determine which part of the user interface to modify Next topic Configuring the User portal navigation pane