Connecting to LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Connect Pega Sales Automation to the LinkedIn Sales Navigator to help sales representatives find new contacts with recommended leads and icebreakers, as well as connections among sales representatives and their prospects. The LinkedIn Sales Navigator widget is displayed in contacts, leads, opportunities, and organization pages in Pega Sales Automation.
Connecting Pega Sales Automation to LinkedIn requires an active LinkedIn account and an application. Integration with LinkedIn works only with Team and Enterprise licenses. For detailed information about how to complete each step, see the LinkedIn developer documentation.
- Create a LinkedIn account.
You can use your existing account.
- Create a LinkedIn application.
You can create more than one application.
- In the newly created LinkedIn application navigation pane, click Authentication, and then save the Client ID and Client Secret for use in further configuration.
- In the LinkedIn application navigation pane, click
https://www.linkedin.com as a valid SDK domain.This is necessary in order to render the widget and the sign-in button.
- Enable LinkedIn Sales Navigator in Pega Sales
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click , and then click the Social media tab.
- On the Social media tab, in the LinkedIn integration section, select the LinkedIn check box.
- Enter the Organization ID that you used to create your LinkedIn application.
- Enter the Client ID and the Client Secret that you generate as part of the Registering your application with LinkedIn task above.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Configuring DocuSign Next topic Connecting to the Hoover's Dun & Bradstreet Direct 2.0 Data connector