Connect Pega Sales Automation to the LinkedIn Sales Navigator to help sales representatives find new contacts with recommended leads and icebreakers, as well as connections among sales representatives and their prospects. The LinkedIn Sales Navigator widget is displayed in contacts, leads, opportunities, and organization pages in Pega Sales Automation.
- In the newly created LinkedIn application navigation pane, click Authentication, and then save the Client ID and Client Secret for use in further configuration.
- In the LinkedIn application navigation pane, click
https://www.linkedin.com as a valid SDK domain.This is necessary in order to render the widget and the sign-in button.
- Enable LinkedIn Sales Navigator in Pega Sales
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click , and then click the Social media tab.
- On the Social media tab, in the LinkedIn integration section, select the LinkedIn check box.
- Enter the Organization ID that you used to create your LinkedIn application.
- Enter the Client ID and the Client Secret that you generate as part of the Registering your application with LinkedIn task above.
- Click Save.