Connecting to Pega Knowledge
Pega Knowledge is a standalone application that ntegrate with Pega Sales Automation. Pega Knowledge supports the creation and organization of rich content that it can then suggest sales representatives in the context of their selling activities.
- Identify the case types that benefit from added content. You can add knowledge
content to the following case types:
- Develop relevant content to support the specific case types that you
When planning knowledge content for case types, focus on content that is necessary to support your sales processes. Write the content concisely and limit the number of articles so that Pega Knowledge does not overwhelm the sales representatives with search results.
For additional information, see the Pega Knowledge User Guide on the Pega Knowledge product page.
Adding Pega Knowledge records
You can add knowledge records to support the display of Pega Knowledge content to assist your sales representatives at any stage of the sales process. Pega Sales Automation includes a set of relevant knowledge records that the application automatically recognizes when you associate knowledge articles with existing case types.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Class type field, select a case type to which you want to add a knowledge record.
- Click Add records.
- In the Add KM Relevant Records dialog box, in the Property name field, enter the property name for the relevant record.
- In the Source class field, enter the source class for the relevant
record.Pega Sales Automation supports the following property types:
- Click Submit.
Previous topic Implementing Pega Customer Decision Hub features Next topic Connecting to Pega Call