Run the New Application wizard to create your application. If you are creating your implementation application on top of a framework application, follow the instructions in Using a framework application for Pega Sales Automation for Insurance.
- To create a new operator ID for running the New Application wizard,
complete the following steps:
- Log in to Dev Studio by using the operator ID [email protected] and the password that you specified for that operator.
- Save a copy of the existing [email protected] operator, and give it a name that identifies it as an Application Setup operator.
- Add the CRMSAICosmos:AppSetup access group to the new operator record, and then click the radio button to the left of the access group to select it as the default access group.
- Save the new Application Setup operator.
- Log in as the Application Setup operator.
- Follow the New Application wizard instructions until the Name your application page opens, and then follow the steps below.
- On the Name your application page, enter the name of the application.
- To select the framework application and provide the organization details, click
- In the Organization settings section, enter the
Organization name, Division name, and
Unit name for this application.
The New Application wizard creates the application class structure for you based on the organization settings that you enter. For more information, see Class layers and Class hierarchy and inheritance.
If you have not already defined the organization entities (for example, if you have not already defined the division), type the name of the new entity in the appropriate field. The application saves the new values when you create the new application.
- Click Save.
- In the Organization settings section, enter the Organization name, Division name, and Unit name for this application.
- Click Create application.
The New Application wizard creates the implementation application. The signed-in operator is listed as an author persona. You can add more users as either administrator or author personas.
- To open the new application, click Go to app.