Scheduling Webex meetings
Schedule Webex meetings to collaborate and communicate effectively with your teammates and contacts.
- In the User portal navigation pane, click .
- In the New Appointment dialog box, in the Subject field, enter the meeting subject.
- In the Add Virtual Meeting list, select Add Webex Meeting.
- Enter the meeting start and end dates.
- Enter the meeting body text, for example, the meeting agenda.
- To add additional background information about the meeting, upload attachments.
- Invite attendees by clicking Add attendee, and then select a lead, contact, or an unlisted contact.
- Enter the purpose of the meeting is by clicking Add opportunity.
- Click Send.
Result: You meeting attendees see the appointment with additional details, for example, the Webex meeting link, meeting ID, and meeting code to join the meeting.
Communicating with your contacts through Webex Teams
Talk to your contacts by using Webex communicate quickly and effectively. With Webex Teams, you can send a chat message to anyone who has a valid Email ID.
- In the user portal navigation pane, click Contacts and search for and open a contact you want to talk to.
- In the left navigation page of the Contact screen, open the Webex Team message dialog box by clicking the message icon next to the Webex label.
- Enter your message, and then press Enter.
Communicating with external teams and customers through Webex Teams
Communicate with external teams or customers qucikly and effectively. Webex Teams allows to send a chat message to anyone who has a valid Email ID.
- In the User portal navigation pane, click Opportunities, and then search for and open any opportunity.
- On the right side of the Opportunity window, in the Sales Team section, click the message icon next to a person with whom you want to talk.
- Enter your message and send it.
Viewing Webex Teams conversations
- To see all your Webex Teams conversations in one place, perform the following
- In the user portal navigation pane, click Webex recents.
- Browse through the available conversations list on the left, and then click any conversation.