Managing the Market Development Fund (MDF) budgets
As a Partner Sales Ops, you allocate and manage the Market Development Fund (MDF) budget for channel managers in an organization.For more information about a Partner Sales Ops, see Understand Pega Sales Automation personas and their actions.
Pega Sales Automation Implementation Guide
- Log in to Pega Sales Automation as a Sales Ops.
- In the navigation pane, click .
- Select a time period from the list.If the list is empty, add time periods. For more information, see Pega Sales Automation entities.
- Enter the total budget number by clicking the Switch to edit mode icon next to the Total budget field.
- Allocate budget for any channel manager by clicking the Edit icon next to the channel manager, and then click Accept to save your changes.
- Click Done.
Previous topic Configuring list values Next topic Mapping organization units to territories in Pega Sales Automation for Financial Services