Managing market segments
Pega Sales Automation for Financial Services supports Retail banking, Small and medium businesses, Commercial banking, and Wealth management market segments. All market segments in the Pega Sales Automation for Financial Services application use the B2B_B2C selling mode, and territories are classified based on market segments. For example, you can have two North America territories, with one for small/medium businesses (SMB), and the other for the retail market segment. Implementers create and set up market segments in Pega Foundation for Financial Services. Opportunity case types are also classified by market segments. For example, there are SMB and Commercial opportunity case types. As a Pega Sales Automation for Financial Services administrator you can view, add, or delete market segments.
- To view market segments, perform the following steps:
- In the header of Dev Studio, click, .
- Review the structure created as part of the Pega Foundation for Financial Services configuration.
- Optional: To add a new level in the hierarchy, click Add level next to any item on the list.
- Optional: To edit an existing market segment, click Edit operational
level next to any item and perform the following steps:
- To change the name of the market segment, edit the Name field.
- To change the calendar view of the market segment, enter or select a calendar in the Calendar field.
- To change the currency for the market segment, enter or select a currency in the Currency field.
- To add a new department to which to assign the market segment, click Add department, enter a name and description, and then click Submit.
- To assign the market segment to an existing department, click Select existing department, select a department from the list, and then click Submit.
- To assign the market segment to a work queue, click Add department, enter or select an existing work queue, or click Add work queue to create a new work queue, and then click Submit.
Previous topic Importing customer data Next topic Risk profile