An operator with the Global Sales Ops persona can set up and administer partners, and delegate user (operator) administration to a Local Sales Ops persona at the partner organization. Partners are external agencies that you work with.
Pega Sales Automation Implementation Guide
- Log in to Pega Sales Automation as a Sales Ops.
- In the User portal navigation pane, click Partners.
- Choose either of the following actions:
- To add a partner, click Create Partner.
- To add multiple partners at a time, you can import partner information.For more information, see Pega Sales Automation entities.
- To edit a partner, select the partner and then click Edit.
- Optional: To give the partner access to your application and assign the partner to a territory, select the Operator Access Required check box.
Previous topic Setting up competitors Next topic Permission access templates