Mapping organization units to territories in Pega Sales Automation for Financial Services
For each territory in Pega Sales Automation for Financial Services you must associate a parent territory and an organization unit.
Pega Sales Automation Implementation Guide
To associate an organization unit to a territory, perform the following steps:
- Log in to Pega Sales Automation for Financial Services as a Sales Ops.
- In the User portal navigation pane, click Territories.
- Open a territory that you want to map and then perform the following
- In the Parent Territory field, enter a parent territory.
- In the Organizational unit field, enter an organization unit.
- Click OK.
Previous topic Managing the Market Development Fund (MDF) budgets Next topic Configuring the private data feature