Pega Sales Automation sample data templates
Use the Pega Sales Automation sample data templates as examples when creating your comma-separated values (CSV) files to ensure that the CSV file that you want to import contains the fields and values that are allowed by Pega Sales Automation and that all required fields are provided. If you find that the default templates do not fulfill your requirements, you can extend them. For more information, see Data import scenarios.
Pega Sales Automation Implementation Guide
- Pega Sales Automation
- 8.3 - 8.6 - PegaSalesAutomationDataImportTemplates83-86.zip
- 8.1 - 8.2 - PegaSalesAutomationDataImportTemplates82.zip
- Pega Sales Automation for Financial Services
- Pega Sales Automation for Healthcare
- 8.1 - 8.6 - PegaSalesAutomationforHealthcareDataImportTemplates.zip
- Pega Sales Automation for Insurance
- Salesforce sample data templates
Note: Before importing organizations, enable the Autoaccountcreation dynamic system setting. To import the organization data from Salesforce.com into Pega Sales Automation, use the Organization.csv loader, which automatically creates accounts for each organization. After that, use the external IDs of the accounts to associate them with other entities, for example, contact, lead, and opportunity.
- Siebel sample data templates
- Siebel_Sample_.csv Templates.zip
Previous topic Pega Sales Automation sample data Next topic Demonstrating lead capture from web forms in the Pega Sales Automation SAPlus sample application