Personalizing dashboards by adding widgets
Customize the dashboards in your application to display the widgets that you need by using the widgets window, which shows a list of available widgets with descriptions.
Pega Sales Automation Implementation Guide
- Log in to Pega Sales Automation as a sales representative, sales operations, or sales manager.
- In the User portal navigation pane, click Dashboard and in the top-right corner of the screen, click the Personalize the dashboard icon.
- In the Edit dashboard pane, in the Widgets section, in any slot, click Add widget(s).
- Select a widget and click Add selected to confirm. For information about the Pega Sales Automation for Insurance widgets, see: Pega Sales Automation for Insurance dashboard widgets and reports.
- Click Publish or click the drop-down list selector to publish the widget to an access group or work group.
Previous topic Setting up persona-based access rights to the User portal navigation pane Next topic Configuring the attrition risk widget