Sales rep and sales manager can create a remarket opportunity from an external policy, if they want to compete and win the contract the following year.
- External policies
- External policies are policies that your prospects or customers have purchased from other insurance carriers. External policy information is customer-reported.
Creating remarket opportunities
- Choose an expiring external policy that you wish to renew.
- To do that, in the User portal navigation pane, select Accounts.
- Go to the client or organization account profile and open the Policies tab.
- In the Policies tab, select one of the expiring external policies that you wish to renew and open the policy properties page.
- In the policy properties page, click on Edit.
- Select Create remarket opportunity? check box and click Submit.
Remarket process properties
- You can create a remarket opportunity at any time, even when the external policy is not expiring soon.
- B2C external policies that are expiring soon appear in the customer advanced search results.
- The next best action for remarketing (Compete at renewal) appears on your dashboard, when external policies expire in the upcoming X days and the number of days is configured as xPolicyExpiryDayRange dynamic system setting.
- You can manage remarket functions in Outlook, using the Pega Sales Automation for Insurance add-in.