Configure the additional settings required to ensure that Voice AI functions properly.
- Ensure that an open ruleset is available in your highest application.
- Add any case types that you want Voice AI to suggest to
the Cases & Data tab of the rule form of the
- If your implementation application uses a different portal than the default
Pega Sales Automation user portal, add all the scripts and styles
that are defined in the Pega Sales Automation user portal to your
- Add the VoiceAI:CSR role to the access group of the sales
representatives.This step is necessary for sales representatives to connect to the Voice AI desktop app and receive Voice AI suggestions during calls.For more information, see Adding a role to an access group.
- Enable integration with Pega Knowledge by navigating to in the user portal, selecting the Enable knowledge
management checkbox, and then saving the change.For more information about knowledge management, see Pega Knowledge.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, under , click the VoiceAITranscriptURL rulename
(setting purpose), and then enter the transcript URL for each Pega applicable server deployment type.
- Define the entities that are specific to your organization in Pega Platform natural language processing (NLP) to expand the scope of the NLP engine beyond common system entities such as country codes, which it recognizes by default.