Follow the steps below to build a new mobile app.
- Log into the Pega Sales Automation application with any persona that has Dev Studio or App Studio access.
- Import the mobile certificate.
- Build the app in App Studio.See Setting up mobile apps, "Configuring online mode" section, or "Optional: Enabling offline mode" section.
- Scan the mobile app QR code.
- Optional: To further customize your app, see the "Mobile app additional configuration" section.
Configuring mobile app
To configure your mobile app, perform the following steps.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels and create a new Mobile channel.
- Click List pages to review the available native list pages as well as the default configuration in the List item information section for each list page.
- In the Navigation section, click Add
items to add pages to your application.
- Click and select a role from the Select role dropdown.
- Add the SAMobileUser skin to your out of the box,
circumstanced mobile channel portal by performing the following steps:
- Switch to Dev Studio.
- In the header of Dev Studio, search for and open your circumstanced mobile channel portal.
- In User interface section, select Other Skin, and then add the SAMobileUser skin.
- Click Save.
- Click Save, and then click Build
Optional: Enabling offline mode
To use your mobile app in offline mode, perform the following steps.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels and open your mobile app.
- Click .
- Select the Enable offline support check box.
- To add those case types that are required to be offline-enabled, click Add case type.
- Expand the Advanced section and in the Select offline resource field, select PegaSalesAutomation.
- Click Save, and then click Build app.