In your Voice AI channel configuration, create case suggestions so that Voice AI can suggest appropriate cases to sales representatives. Case suggestions prevent the need for sales representatives to manually find case types that are relevant to a customer interaction.
Creating case suggestions involves adding one or more case types that you define in your application to the Voice AI channel configuration. When you add a case type, you specify a command, which is a topic that triggers Voice AI to suggest that case type to the sales representative if Pega Platform natural language processing (NLP) detects that command. After the sales representative launches the case, Pega Platform NLP also detects entities that the customer mentions, and then automatically propagates them to the case type fields that you map.
To quickly start using case suggestions without training your Voice AI model, you can directly add phrases in the Text analysis tab while configuring a case suggestion.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, select the Voice AI channel interface to which you want to add the case suggestion.
- On the Configuration tab, in the Suggested cases section, click Add case type.
- In the Create command dialog box, on the Response tab, in the Case type list, select a case type that you want Voice AI to suggest to your sales representatives.
- In the Create case command field, define the command
that you want to use:
- To use an existing command, in the list of topics, select an item.
- To create a new command, enter a topic that you want to use.
- On the Text analysis tab, add comma-separated lists of
words to trigger a suggestion for the case type:
- In the Approximate match field, enter the words that can trigger the case suggestion but that are not required for the case suggestion to be triggered.
- In the Must match field, enter the words that must be present in the conversation to trigger the case suggestion.
- In the Never match field, enter the words that prevent the case suggestion.
- On the Entities extraction tab, define the autofill
settings for the case type by mapping the entities that Pega Platform NLP detects in the conversation to the Pega Sales Automation case
- Click Add mapping.
- In the Entity list, select an entity.
- In the Case property list, select the field to which you want to map the entity.
- Click Submit.
- Optional: To add additional case suggestions to meet your business requirements, repeat steps 3 through 8.
- Save your updates to the channel configuration by clicking Save.