- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, select the Voice AI channel interface for which you want to configure text analyzer settings.
- On the channel configuration page, select the Behavior tab.
- Optional: To modify the list of topics that make up your overall business logic, click Edit topics, and then add or remove topics as needed.
- Optional: To start collecting data from live interactions and automatically add records to the Training data tab when the NLP engine fails to uniquely detect a topic, select the Enable model training checkbox.
- To ensure that the NLP engine does not fail to detect entities based on short
utterances in a conversation, edit the default language setting of the text
- Click Open text prediction.
- Select the Settings tab.
- In the Language settings section, in the
Select language list, select
- In the Language detection field, select Specify language, and in the Language list, select English.
- Save your updates to the channel configuration by clicking Save.
Pega Sales Automation Implementation Guide