Configuring the User portal navigation pane
As an operator with the Author persona, view all of the available menu items on the Pega Sales Automation portal navigation page. To increase productivity, you can also add and remove pages from the User portal list to ensure that all of the Pega Sales Automation personas see only the most relevant items.
Pega Sales Automation Implementation Guide
- Log in to Pega Sales Automation as an Author.
- In the navigation pane of
App Studio, click Channels.
If you do not see any portals, open the relevant access group and check the available portals for this access group.
- Open the User portal and perform any of the following actions:
- To add pages, at the bottom of the list, click +Add item.
- To remove portals from the list, click the Trash icon.
- To reorder the portals, drag and drop portals by using the Move icons next to each portal.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Configuring pages in the User portal Next topic Setting up persona-based access rights to the User portal navigation pane