To manually renew accounts, use search filters to find the accounts that you want to renew, for example, plans that expire during a selected month, and then add those accounts to a batch. The batch creation process generates a Renewal Batch case that contains a child Quote Request case for each account in the batch.
- Log in to the User Portal as a Renewal Representative who is part of the SPM_Cosmos:RenewalRep access group.
- In the left pane, click .
- Optional: To create a batch for individual accounts, click Individual.
- To view a list of accounts whose healthcare plans are eligible for renewal,
enter values in the following fields, and then click
- In the Month field, select the plan expiration
months.You can select more than one value.
- In the Year field, select the year when the healthcare plan expires.
- In the Territory ID field, select the ID of the sales territory for the accounts that you want to renew.
- In the Market segment field, select the name of the market segment whose healthcare plans you want to renew.
- Small Group
- A different segment that is configured in your application
- Use the filter fields of the Plan Types and
Partners columns to refine your search
results by clicking AdvancedYou can select more than one value in both fields.
- In the search results, select the checkbox to the left of each account that you want to include in the batch.
- Optional: To select or clear all checkboxes, select the checkbox to the left of the Account column.
- In the Month field, select the plan expiration months.
- Click Create.