Scheduling Webex meetings
Schedule Webex meetings to collaborate and communicate effectively with your teammates and contacts.
- In the User portal navigation pane, click .
- In the New Appointment dialog box, in the Subject field, enter the meeting subject.
- In the Add Virtual Meeting list, select Add Webex Meeting.
- Enter the meeting start and end dates.
- Enter the meeting body text, for example, the meeting agenda.
- To add additional background information about the meeting, upload attachments.
- Invite attendees by clicking Add attendee, and then select a lead, contact, or an unlisted contact.
- Enter the purpose of the meeting is by clicking Add opportunity.
- Click Send.
Communicating with your contacts through Webex Teams
Talk to your contacts by using Webex communicate quickly and effectively. With Webex Teams, you can send a chat message to anyone who has a valid Email ID.
- In the User portal navigation pane, click Contacts and search for and open a contact you want to talk to.
- In the left navigation page of the Contact screen, open the Webex Team message dialog box by clicking the message icon next to the Webex label.
- Enter your message, and then press Enter.
Communicating with external teams and customers through Webex Teams
Communicate with external teams or customers qucikly and effectively. Webex Teams allows to send a chat message to anyone who has a valid Email ID.
- In the User portal navigation pane, click Opportunities, and then search for and open any opportunity.
- On the right side of the Opportunity window, in the Sales Team section, click the message icon next to a person with whom you want to talk.
- Enter your message and send it.
Viewing Webex Teams conversations
- To see all your Webex Teams conversations in one place, perform the following
- In the user portal navigation pane, click Webex recents.
- Browse through the available conversations list on the left, and then click any conversation.