Use the work object templates in App Studio to edit the user interface sections of your application and make them more useful and better suited to your business needs. A work object template is an editable view of a work object that allows you to edit, reorder, add, or delete fields. You can create templates for, for example, organizations, accounts, contacts, leads, and appointments.
- Log in to Pega Sales Automation as an administrator.
- In the header of App Studio, click Preview to preview the User portal.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Create and select the work object that you want to modify.
- Switch to design mode by clicking the Toggle design mode icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- To make edits, click the pencil icon that is displayed in the tab label when
you hover over a form or section.The editing pane is displayed on the right.
- In the editing pane, perform any of the following actions:The system automatically saves your changes, which cannot be automatically reverted.
- To change the current template, click Change. To change the template, you must have an unlocked ruleset.
- To apply visibility conditions, hover over a field and click the pencil icon that is displayed next to the field.
- To add sections, click Add.
- To rearrange fields, drag and drop the fields to a new location.
- To rename a field label, hover over a field, click the pencil icon, and then change the name.
- To end design mode, click Close.