Enabling the lead de-duplication feature
Ensure that your sales teams work with data that is free of duplication by enabling the lead de-duplication feature. De-duplicating leads reduces system load and helps with better forecasting.
Pega Sales Automation Implementation Guide
- Log in to the user portal as a sales operations user or an administrator.
- In the navigation pane, click .
- Select either or both of the following options, depending on the lead type for
which you want to enable lead de-duplication:
Note: The sum of weighted conditions that you specify when you configure match conditions overrides the weightage thresholds that you define in this step. For more information, see Configuring match conditions. Choice Actions Check for duplicate leads while creating or updating a lead manually
- Select the Enable de-duplication for leads checkbox.
- In the Weightage for manual lead duplication and nightly duplicate job field, enter the match threshold that a lead must meet for the system to identify it as a potential duplicate.
Check for duplicate leads while creating or updating leads through bulk import
- Select the Enable de-duplication for data migration checkbox.
- In the Weightage for leads bulk imported field, enter the match threshold that leads must meet for the system to identify them as potential duplicates.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Configuring lead de-duplication Next topic Enabling the lead de-duplication job scheduler