Ensure that your sales teams work with data that is free of duplication by enabling the lead de-duplication feature. De-duplicating leads reduces system load and helps with better forecasting.
- Log in to the user portal as a sales operations user or an administrator.
- In the navigation pane, click .
- Select either or both of the following options, depending on the lead type for
which you want to enable lead de-duplication:
Choice Actions Check for duplicate leads while creating or updating a lead manually
- Select the Enable de-duplication for leads checkbox.
- In the Weightage for manual lead duplication and nightly duplicate job field, enter the match threshold that a lead must meet for the system to identify it as a potential duplicate.
Check for duplicate leads while creating or updating leads through bulk import
- Select the Enable de-duplication for data migration checkbox.
- In the Weightage for leads bulk imported field, enter the match threshold that leads must meet for the system to identify them as potential duplicates.
- Click Save.