Pega provides templates for healthcare proposals that you customize to meet your business needs. For example, you can add your company logo. There are different templates for different healthcare plan types.
Selecting and customizing proposal templates
Define which templates to use for your proposals.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click App.
- On the Classes tab, type PegaHCSPM-Work-QuoteRequest, and then press Enter.
- Expand Integration-Mapping, and then expand EForm File.
- To view and customize a template, select the form in the left pane, and then click Download file.
- To upload a customized template, repeat the previous steps, and then click Upload file.
Configuring proposal templates
Select the PDF templates to use for your healthcare proposals. You can select a template for the cover page, and for each plan type.
- In the header of Dev Studio, search for and select the crmAppExtModel data transform with the Applies to class of PegaHCSPM-Data-AppExt.
- Scroll to locate the following Targets, and then enter the value
of a PDF template file in the Source field:
.PDF_CoverSheet– The PDF template for the cover sheet.
.PDF_BronzeHMOSBC– The PDF template for your Bronze HMO plan details.
.PDF_SilverPPOSBC– The PDF template for your Silver PPO plan details.
.PDF_BronzePPOSBC– The PDF template for your Bronze PPO plan details.
.PDF_PlatinumPPOSBC– The PDF template for your Platinum PPO plan details.
- Click Save.