Navigation items and supported case types
Pega Sales Automation mobile application supports case types such as Activity, Task, Lead, Contact, Opportunity, Appointment, Household, Account, and Organization.
The Pega Mobile Client supports only the Theme UI-Kit interface architecture.
In both online-only and offline-enabled mobile apps:
- You can create, edit, and view the following cases:
- Individual and business lead
- Individual and business opportunity
- You can view the following cases:
- In App Studio or Dev Studio, configure only relevant case types for creation and navigation items, depending on the selling mode: B2B or B2C.
- Appointment and Household case types are optional and are not enabled by default in the Pega Sales Automation application. Therefore, the out-of-the-box mobile application does not display these case types by default, but you can configure the application to display them if necessary.
- In App Studio or Dev Studio, you can select the case types that you want to use in the offline-enabled app. Ensure that you mark only those case types as offline-enabled that are absolutely required when off the network while keeping the other case types as online-only.
- In the mobile app, when you interrupt the creation of a case by tapping on the X button, the case moves to Status: New. You can then access the case from Recents, My Worklist, or Search.
The default landing page in the mobile application is a Home screen with three sections:
- To do’s
- Tasks and Next best actions (NBAs)
- Today’s meetings
- Upcoming appointments on the same day
- Global Pulse with Feed Sources filter
Since Pulse is now a part of the Home page, it is no longer a part of navigation in Pega Sales Automation version 8.7.
My worklist is now displayed as a navigation item. It gives you the ability to view and act upon tasks, assignments, and any partially created draft cases.
Tasks and assignments can be accessed from, and from My worklist.
Previous topic Pega Sales Automation mobile application Next topic Feature support in offline-enabled app