Pega Sales Automation mobile application supports case types such as Activity, Task, Lead, Contact, Opportunity, Appointment, Household, Account, and Organization.
The Pega Mobile Client supports only the Theme UI-Kit interface architecture.
In both online-only and offline-enabled mobile apps:
- You can create, edit, and view the following cases:
- Individual and business lead
- Individual and business opportunity
- You can view the following cases:
The default landing page in the mobile application is a Home screen with three sections:
- To do’s
- Tasks and Next best actions (NBAs)
- Today’s meetings
- Upcoming appointments on the same day
- Global Pulse with Feed Sources filter
Since Pulse is now a part of the Home page, it is no longer a part of navigation in Pega Sales Automation version 8.7.
My worklist is now displayed as a navigation item. It gives you the ability to view and act upon tasks, assignments, and any partially created draft cases.
Tasks and assignments can be accessed from, and from My worklist.