By default, Pega Sales Automation supports load based, skill based, availability based, and lead property based routing. As an administrator, you can add the unique routing rules to suit the customer's business needs.
- Log in as an administrator.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click , and then search for and open the PickBalancedOperatorForLead utility.
- Click Save as to create your custom routing logic based on the provided utility.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click , and then search for and open the
- On the Steps tab, click Expand to see the Method parameter icon to expand the table view.
- In the PropertiesValue field, add the newly created utility name.
- Click Save as to create your own activity associated with the newly created logic.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click , and then search for and select
thepyGetRoutingAPIs data transform.
- On the Definition tab, in the Source section, add your newly created activity.
- Click Save as and save the data transform into your implementation layer.
Result: The newly created custom routing rule display on the Lead routing menu under the Route to action. For more information about applying this rule, see the "Configuring lead routing" section.