Personalizing dashboards by managing widgets
Customize the dashboards in your application to display the widgets that you need by using the widgets window, which shows a list of available widgets with descriptions.
Pega Sales Automation Implementation Guide
- Log in toPega Sales Automation as a sales representative, sales operations, or sales manager.
- In the top-right corner of the Dashboard, click the Personalize the dashboard icon.
- Choose any of the following actions:
Choices Actions Change the current display template
- In the Current template section, click Switch template.
- Select any template from the list.
Result: The dashboard automatically adjusts to the changes. Add a widget to any slot
- In the Widget categories section, in any slot, click Add widget(s).
- Select any widget from the list.
- Click Add selected.
Reorder or delete widgets
- To reorder a widget, in the Widget
categories section, in any slot, use the drag
handle next to each widget.The orange line indicates where you move the widget to.
- To delete a widget, in the Widget categories section, in any slot, click the Delete this widget.
- Click Publish to save the new dashboard.For more information about out-of-the-box widgets, see Dashboard widgets provided out of the box.
Previous topic Setting up persona-based access rights to the User portal navigation pane Next topic Dashboard widgets provided out of the box