Ensure that your system meets the prerequisites described in this section before you begin to use Voice AI with Pega Sales Automation:
- Pega Platform version 8.7 or later.
- Pega Sales Automation Intelligence Edition or Engagement Edition version 8.7 or later with the Cosmos interface.
- An implementation app built on top of Pega Sales Automation.
- Agent desktops running Windows 7 or later.
- Availability of the following Pega deliverables,
shared with you after onboarding:
- AWS Cognito client ID, client secret, and authentication URL.
- Voice AI transcript URL.
- Voice AI desktop app installation executable.
- A softphone application, such as Avaya AES (JTAPI) or Amazon Connect, installed on agent computers.
- Access to the audio input and output of the agent computers that is provided to the Voice AI desktop app.
- English-speaking agents.
- Permission to create Egress WebSocket connections from agent desktops.
- Sufficient privileges for the agent user to create a local WebSocket server.
- A multi-node cluster with at least one dedicated RealTime node and one dedicated stream-processing node, along with the WebUser nodes. For more information about node types, see Node types for on-premises environments.
- Fulfillment of the configuration requirements that are detailed in Additional preparatory configuration.