Processing Quote Request cases
If a Quote Request case has only one plan to renew and one plan type available for the renewal, Pega Sales Automation for Healthcare processes the renewal. For more complex renewals, the application routes the child Quote Request cases to the opportunity owner each account to process the renewal. The owner updates the plan and census information.
Pega Sales Automation Implementation Guide
- Log in to the User Portal as the opportunity owner for the account that is being renewed.
- In the left pane, click Renewals.
- In the Renewal quotes section, click the Assignment link to view case details.
- Optional: To stop the renewal process for an account, open the assignment, then click the Actions menu, and then click Close.
- In the Review rates section, review the existing and new plan rates.
- View the employer contribution information or modify that information by clicking a plan name.
- In the Capture Census section, review the existing
census information, and then modify it, if needed.You can upload new census information, use the existing census information, or modify the information by clicking the census ID.
- In the Select plans section, change the default plan selections as needed by selecting and clearing the checkboxes.
- Click Submit.
Previous topic Fixing mapping errors Next topic Technical details for developers extending the healthcare plan renewal features