Resolving lead duplication from the Leads landing page
View all potential duplicate leads in the system simultaneously. Review the results and either ignore the warning or merge the leads. Periodic review and resolution of duplicate leads reduces system load and helps improve the accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Log in to Pega Sales Automation as a sales representative or a sales operations user.
- In the navigation pane of the user portal, click Leads.
- On the Leads landing page, select the View duplicates
Result: The system limits the Leads list to only leads that have potential duplicates.
- Click the View duplicates icon to the right of the lead
for which you want to review the potential duplicates.
Result: An overlay displays the details of the selected lead and the potential duplicates. The Match score column in the Potential duplicate(s) section shows the extent to which the details of the selected lead match the details of each potential duplicate.
- After reviewing the list of potential duplicates, click the current lead or one
of its potential duplicates to open the lead.
Result: The system displays the This lead might be a duplicate warning at the top of the lead.
- In the banner at the top of the lead, click View in details tab.
- In the Details area and in the Potential
duplicate(s) list, click the ellipses icon next to a lead, and
then choose how you want to handle the lead:
Choices Actions Remove the lead from the list of potential duplicates
- Click Ignore.
Merge the lead with the current lead
- Click Merge.
- In the Merge duplicate dialog box,
select the Keep record checkbox for
either the master record or the duplicate record to select
all the values associated with that record.
Note: If necessary, you can change the selection for specific properties, or specify a new value by using the Edit value checkbox.
- Click Finish.
- Click Finish.
Previous topic Viewing and resolving duplicate leads Next topic Resolving lead duplication while creating or updating a single lead