Pega Sales Automation ships both online-only and offline-enabled mobile apps. To use them, the following steps need to be performed additionally.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels and open the Pega Sales Automation or Pega Sales Automation Offline channel.
- On the Content tab, in the Navigation section, click the Gear icon next to the New navigation item.
- Clear and select again any of the already selected case types since only the framework classes are picked up by default.
- When using offline channel, navigate to the Offline section in the Configuration tab, then delete all the case types added by default and add relevant case types according to your requirements by clicking Add case type.
- Ensure that corresponding Base case types are also added when either of Lead, Opportunity, or Account case types are added.
- Click Submit.
- Click Save, and then click Build