Send and reply to emails directly from Pega Sales Automation to reduce context switching and increase daily productivity by using the Microsoft Exchange web service integration with Pega Sales Automation. Pega Sales Automation synchronizes your emails and you can then send emails from the operator you are logged in as, as well as reply to emails received through Microsoft Outlook.
- In the User portal navigation pane, perform any of the
Choices Action Send emails from any contact screen
- In the User portal navigation pane, click Contact.
- In the Communication section of the table with Contacts, Leads, and Opportunities, click the Email icon.
Send emails from any open contact, lead, or opportunity
- In the User portal navigation pane, click Contact, Lead, or Opportunity.
- On the open contact, lead, or opportunity screen, click .
UI-Kit only: Sending emails from the Emails screen
- In the User portal navigation pane, click Emails.
- On the Emails screen, click the + icon.
- Enter the necessary email details, select an email template if necessary, and
then click Send.For more information about email templates, see Creating email templates.