Review the following scenarios to either upload data into your newly installed application or update data for the updated application.
- If you have a new Pega Sales Automation application, import your data. For more information, see Import your data.
- If you updated your application to the latest version, update and import the
existing CSV files by performing the following steps:
- Download and review sample data templates from Pega Sales
Automation sample data templates.
The CSV file has two empty columns: Use automatic routing and Owner. Before the import, ensure that you populate these columns with data.
- Log in to the application as a Sales Ops.
- In the navigation pane, click .
- Select either the Lead (Individual) or Lead (Business) upload type.
- Upload your CSV file to the application.
- Follow the steps in Running a data import using the Data import wizard, starting from step 2.
- Download and review sample data templates from Pega Sales Automation sample data templates.