To configure duplicate logic for Reporting claims, perform the following steps:
- Select Designer Studio > Claims Engine > Claims Engine Configuration.
The Claims Engine Configuration screen appears.
- Click the Claim Edits tab.
Based on the type of claim and the claim identifier, you can set different rules.
- Click the Add Item link.
The Claim Edits dialogue box appears.
- Select the claim type from the drop-down list, and select Claim Reporting, then Scroll down to the Duplicate Claim Edits section.
- Continue with your duplicate configuration for Reporting claims for the claim type selected, then click Submit.
- Click on Save Configuration on the Claims Engine Configuration page. For more information about the duplicate logic, see Business Audits.