Creating an event group
Creating an event group can be initiated by clicking the Add event group button on the event group list screen.
This will present the user with the screen and process to create a new event group. There are two steps to the process. The first is the population of all the appropriate fields for the event group and the second is to review the fields and submit the group for approval.
The event group screen is configured into 4 areas.
- Event group information – the key event group information, including the unique name, description, and effective and end dates.
- Threshold configurations – configurations for event group reporting and examiner overrides.
- Event code information – configurations to add similar event codes to the group configurations.
- Categories and properties – configurations to detail the specific claim attributes needed for event grouping.
Once the group is configured, the settings can be reviewed and then submitted for approval. Once approved, the event group will be available in the list.
- Event group information
- Threshold configurations
- Event codes
- Categories and properties
- Managing categories and properties
Previous topic Event group fields Next topic Event group information