Copy the sample system configuration that is delivered with your application to create a starting point for your own application. Optionally, you can enter all new values to replace the default application settings.
- In Dev Studio header, select .
- Click Copy Configuration settings from another application.
- Select PegaClaims from the Copy from application drop-down menu.
- Select the appropriate version from the available
Version drop-down menu, and then click
Submit.The selected Configuration page is copied into your current implementation layer. The new configuration page is populated with default values from the PegaClaims configuration with the exception of the following fields, which you must provide based on your application:
- Config applies to — The Work Group class for the new application.
- Configuration work class — The class in which the system creates and stores claims.
- Configuration history class — The class in which the system creates and stores the work history. The New Application wizard created this class for you.
- Create an Implementation ID that represents your application. Implementation
IDs allow customers to create versions of Event Codes specific to their
installation. Your application is delivered with values that represent the Pega
Foundation for Healthcare and the Pega Smart Claims Engine for Healthcare layers of the
- In the Dev Studio header search text field, search for the Implementation ID rule.
- Open the rule.
- Click Save as to copy and save the Implementation ID into your application.
- Complete the Label and Field Name fields. The Field Name must be ImplementationID and the Label is the value to display in the drop-down list.
- Click Create and open.
- Click Save.
- Go back to the configuration page tab.
- In the Event Settings section of the configuration page, click Modify Event Code Implementation id.
- Click Add Item and select the Implementation ID that you created in Step 5.
- Drag your implementation ID to the top position to give it priority, and then click Submit.
- Click Save Configuration.