If you imported the sample data, operators are included that allow you to access the sample data. For security purposes, sample operators are disabled by default.
To enable the sample operators,ExternaslUser operator, which is required to support the Direct Web Access feature, complete the following steps.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click Configure > Org & Security > Authentication > Operator Access.
- In the Disabled operators section, select the check box next to the operator ID to enable.
- Click Enable selected. The Enable Operator dialog is displayed.
- Click Submit to confirm that you want to enable the selected operator ID.
- Click OK to close the dialog box.