Pega offers three report types: Charts, Summaries and Lists.
On the top right of an open report tab you may choose Edit report to customize the report or choose from the Actions dropdown to access the following options, note that options may vary:
- Refresh – refreshes the data on the report
- Save as – allows you to save the report under a different name
- Report details – provides the report description, report category and the report key
- Summarize – allows you to change the display order of the columns, to indicate how the data should be summarized or grouped and to choose the sort order of the displayed data. You may also choose to include a column of row counts, expand all group sections by default in the initial report display and suppress group heading display.
- List – convert a summary report to a list
- Export to PDF
- Export to Excel
- Pin to space
Chart reports will also offer a “Chart actions” option, allowing you to save the chart as an image.
Reports provide drilldown options as appropriate.