To simulate REST responses when testing your implementation of the Mastercom Claims Manager, configure the simulated data transforms that come with Pega Smart Dispute for Acquirers.
- In the Designer Studio header search field, enter the name
of a simulated data transform rule that you want to review, and, from the search
results, select the respective data transform.For a complete list of the simulated data transforms that are available with Pega Smart Dispute for Acquirers out of the box, see the Simulated data transforms Community page.
- Click Edit and modify the identifier name.
- In the Apply to field, enter the respective class name.
- In the Add to ruleset list, click a ruleset name and version.
- Click Create and open.
- Review the data transform with the bank.
- Update the reason code and review all other fields.
- Click Save.