- Log in as the [email protected] operator with the password that you specified.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Disabled Operators section, click the link for the Pega-provided operator that you want to enable.
- Optional: In the Contact Information section on the Profile tab, complete all information required by your site.
- On the Edit Operator ID page, on the Security tab, select the Force password change on next login check box and clear the Disable Operator check box.
- Click Update password.
- In the Change Operator ID Password window, enter a password that conforms to your site standards and click OK.
- Click Save to enable the operator record and the new password, and then close the page.
- On the Organization and Security: Operator access page, repeat steps 3 to 8 for each operator that you want to enable.
Pega Smart Dispute for Acquirers Implementation Guide