- In the Dev Studio header search field, enter DisputeDecTreeMatrix, and then, from the search results, open the matching PegaCard-Sd-Dispute- map value.
- From the column on the right, copy the name of a dispute decision tree for a card association that you supportin your implementation, and then paste it into the Designer Studio header search field to open the matching PegaCard-Sd-DisputeAcq or PegaCard-Sd-Dispute- decisiontree.
- Click Save As.
- In the Apply to field, click your custom implementation class.
- In the Add to ruleset list, click your custom implementation ruleset.
- Click Create and open.
- In each indented test condition that applies to your implementation, replace
the PegaCard-Sd- class prefix with the name of your custom
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 2 to 8 for the remaining decision trees for the card schemes that you want to support in your implementation.
Pega Smart Dispute for Acquirers Implementation Guide