The IsCommercialDispute when rule in the PegaCard-Sd-Debit-ACH class evaluates the SEC code to determine if the transaction should be processed as a commercial dispute.
- In the Dev Studio header search text field, enter IsCommercialDispute and select the PegaCard-Sd-Debit-ACH when rule from the results.
- Click Save as.
- In the Apply to field, select the appropriate implementation class for your application.
- In the Add to ruleset list, select the ruleset for your application.
- Click Create and open
- Add criteria for evaluation, if necessary.
- Click Save.
- To extend the flow to include bank-specific actions, repeat the previous steps for the CommercialDisputeFlow flow rule. Modify the flow, as necessary.