For Mastercard chargeback reason code 4871, issuers must define the priority of the supported cardholder verification methods (CVM) per card type. Change the default CVM priorities and add more card types by editing the CVMConfigurations decision table.
To update the default configuration of CVM priorities, do the following steps:
- Click .
- Click CVM Configurations to open the CVMConfigurations decision table.
- Click Save As.
- Click Edit to change the Identifier name.
- In the Apply to field, enter the class name.
- In the Add to ruleset list, click a ruleset name and version.
- Click Create and open.
- Edit the decision table to reflect your business needs.You can add more decision table rows for other card types.
- Click Save.