the DisputeMainFlow flow rule, which calls multiple additional business processing flows, depending on the exact details of the dispute that you enter.
For more detailed information about the Dispute main flow, see Smart Dispute for Issuers - Dispute main flow.
Perform the following steps to configure the main flow.
- Modifying the provisional credit decision tree
- Configuring automatic write-off criteria
- Configuring Regulation Z requirements
- Configuring debit transaction dispute processing
- Configuring Regulation E requirements
- Modifying the Close Claim action
- Configuring High Number of Disputes processing
- Modifying the Manual Case Creation section