The standard documents required by MasterCard are already preconfigured in default reason code rules. Use the reason code rule form to configure the reason code rules to include any additional and outbound documents required for your implementation.
- In the Dev Studio header search field, search for and open the reason code for which you want to configure documents.
- Click Save as.
- In the Apply to field, enter the appropriate class name.
- In the Add to ruleset list, click a ruleset name and version.
- Click Create and open.
- Click the Documents tab.
- In the Additional documents section, add an additional
document by clicking the Add icon and enter the required
- In the Outbound documents section, add an outbound document by clicking the Add icon and enter the required values.
- Click Save.